Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > S.O.S.Not only lost points, they are also added    

S.O.S.Not only lost points, they are also added

Im Lety
Mexico

S.O.S.Not only lost points, they are also added

Points are getting crazy!!Wacko

In a period of an hour, a thousand points were added to my account...

And I�m sure they werent about my recent Worksheets...

S.O.S

19 Jan 2009      

mena22
Portugal

Hi Imlety! 30 minutes ago (midnight in Spain) points have been added to our accounts fo yesterday�s contributions. You had a lot of pretty worksheets, I remember I wish I had younger students to use the ones with nationalities, so I think it�s very likely that you have reached the 1000 points.

Have a nice evening!
mena

19 Jan 2009     

Im Lety
Mexico

Hi Mena...How are you...

Thanks for your nice words..

Its just that I dont understad...

An hour ago points were added to my account, the ones I earned for my recent Ws...Almost a thousand...

But now I have a thousand more...And I know arent mine...Not even in a million years I could earn two thousand points in one day hahaha...

Hope Victor solves this as son as posible...

Thanks Mena Hug

19 Jan 2009     

mena22
Portugal

You�re welcome!
Have a godd night!

mena

19 Jan 2009     

Mietz
Germany

Send Victor an e-mail or pm!!!

19 Jan 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Have you added all your points together that show on your worksheets under your contributions? Some of your worksheets have received over 200 downloads a time....so maybe it is right! (I have not added them but you should give a check!)

19 Jan 2009     

Miluzca
Finland

Hi...Imlety! Its good to heard that you got a lot worksheets download it !!! :) well me...I have a small problem...on monday ive got some points but now that i see those points just gone!!!!!....I dont know what happend????? :P uhmmm

Kind Regards
Miluzca.

19 Jan 2009