Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Happy New Year    

Happy New Year

gilorit
Israel

Happy New Year

Dear FRIENDS
Today is the Jewish New year Eve.
 I wish you all, my friends from all over the world, a WONDERFUL year, may all your wishes come true.
Orit :-)

29 Sep 2008      

anatoren
Israel

Thanks Orit  and to all my dear fellows,

May this New Year be filled with health and happiness,
 sweet moments for you and your families!
Anat

29 Sep 2008     

Crespus2006
United States

Thank You Gilorit! I wish you the same!

29 Sep 2008     

spring
Turkey

In this site I have had so many nice Jewish friends.And I wish them a happy new year with lots of love,success,health.......Especially to OritWink..Never lose your optimisim...
And Anat...LOts of love to youHearthAPPY ROSH Hashanah...:))))

Btw tomorrow is a holy day for Muslim people.We will celebrate the first day of "Ramadan" festival.
So I wish all the Muslim people good Ramadan.
We are all friends living in peace.
It is nice to see people from different religions getting on well.
As the leader of my country-Mustafa K. Atat�rk- says:
"PEACE AT HOME,PEACE IN THE WORLD"

29 Sep 2008     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Dear Friends !
Flew by to wish you all GREAT Teachers Around The World a BEE-utiful New Year!
Wishing You Prosperity and Happiness! You deserve much more than this today and always! Hugs from Israel

29 Sep 2008     

karen1980
Mexico

I didnt know!!! I wish you the best!!!! I have some jewish friends here in Mexico and of course all of you (my cyber friends :) ) so thanks for share this with us...I�ll call them right know...
Gilorit, Ana, Victoria and all Jewish friends...Happy New Year...
Spring...and all Muslim people....Have a good Ramadan:) (I totally agree with you spring!!!! )
Regards from Mexico Im thinking.....??? mmm.....here in Mexico we arent celebrating nothing :( But I have something to celebrate..... That this community is great!!! Have a nice day...
Well I have to leave...I�ll go to my classes !!!

29 Sep 2008     

cely
Argentina

Happy ROSH HASHANAH for all my fellows in this beautiful site!! I wish all the best  for you and your families!
GOD bless you with lot of love , health and peace !!!
And once again THANK YOU  for sharing your great job, I have learnd a lot from you!!
And happy begginig of  RAMADAN for all  Muslims here!!
Here in my province today is Saint Michael�s day, so is a free day. In my family my husband and one of my children are  Michael.
have a nice day!!

29 Sep 2008     

jorgeCO
Mexico

Peace to all you brothers and sisters. As it coincides that Rosh Hashanah and Ramadan are just a few days apart. May this be a reminder of the peacefulness that can be achieved, even if it is in this small island in cyberspace.

Sadly in MX the time comes to remember "2 de Octubre".

I�m sure we all have a reason to be hopeful, as it may be in each of our homelands, of forthcoming PEACE.

Cheers!!!

29 Sep 2008     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Thanks, Orit
All the best for you and for all the Jewish community
as well as to...
 Spring, and the Muslin community
Happy Ramadan celebrations.
Hope we all can go on celebrating each others own celebrations for many, many years to come.
May peace arrive and stay on Earth, in all our countries.
Hugs from Portugal

29 Sep 2008     

cgato
Portugal

I wish all Jewish a fantastic New Year! Clap( I also didn�t know about this special day) Health. peace and understanding!!! I wish the same for all Muslim people people!Have a great Ramadan!Smile
It�s wonderful that, here, at least, muslims and jews wish each other good things!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL ( no matter which God we believe inSmile- I personally believe that He is the same for everyone)
Here in Portugal we�ll have to wait until December to have a new year and to celebrate Christmas on the 25th December.
YOU ARE JUST FANTASTIC!!
Olinda has put the wisest message!
Wish you the best

29 Sep 2008     

hongduyen
Vietnam

Thank you for your wishes, Orit! I wish you,Ana, Victoria and all Jewish friends the wishes of all the others�! :D

29 Sep 2008