Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Pen friends     

Pen friends

natashina
Slovenia

Pen friends

Hello,

I am a teacher from Slovenia and I am looking for penfriends for my class of 9th graders (14 - 15 year olds). They have been learning English for 6 years. There are 16 of them and I would like to exchange a few letters until the end of June when school finishes and they go to secondary school. Because I would like to start as soon as possible I will except the first candidate that would like to cooperate with me. I am looking forward to working with you.

Greeeting from Slovenia.

9 Nov 2012      

ayten67
Turkey

hello
Im a teacher from TURKIYE. ı have students 15 years old.we would like to be penpals.

9 Nov 2012     

strongwildrose
Morocco

Hi,

It �s really great idea, this is my e-mail you can contact me to settle this matter:

e-mail:    [email protected]

9 Nov 2012     

dutordoir
France

Hi,

I �m a teacher in France, near Paris. I teach to 15 year-olds. They are in a European section and love English and would love to have a European penpals.
I �m ready to work with you.

Bye

9 Nov 2012