Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > looking for Schools to get involved in a Comenius project    

looking for Schools to get involved in a Comenius project

ana.portero
Spain

looking for Schools to get involved in a Comenius project

Dear colleagues:

My school in Spain is highly interested in beginning to work in a Comenius project this year and we are looking forward to finding other European schools that are also intereted in this kind of projects. We are eager to listen to you because we need four other schools interested to take part in the outcoming official calling of these sort of grants. Please, contact me and, of course, thank you for sharing.

11 Nov 2012      

suzan_the_daisy
Turkey

Hi Ana,
I am very eager to participate in a Comenius project and I have already an idea in my mind. If you are interested in the topic below and if you help me to find other participants, please let me know as soon as possible as the deadline for the application is February.  

Let �s smell wood and stone, let �s smell the past...

Hello,

I �m an English Language Teacher at a state secondary school in Kastamonu, a northern city of Turkey by the Blacksea. The age group of my students is between 11-14. There are lots of old wooden houses in Kastamonu. Most of the houses are inhabited by their owners while some of them have been restored by the government. Some of them are used as hotels, restaurants and museums. We have a very interesting and enjoyable project in mind considering these old houses. It requires cultural and traditional exchanges. We are seeking for partners from countries where there are old wooden or stone houses. Further and detailed information about the contents of the project will be given by e-mail. If you are interested in our project, you can contact me at this e-mail address: [email protected]

11 Nov 2012     

steelcity
France

Have your tried the site: e-twinning it �s only for european schools and it �s a good way to find Comenius partner schools!

http://www.etwinning.net/en/pub/index.htm

12 Nov 2012     

steelcity
France

have you *(sorry for the typo)

12 Nov 2012