Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Pass Trinity    

Pass Trinity

paugaliza
Spain

Pass Trinity

Is anybody familiar with the "New Pass Trinity Student �s Book (Grades 7-8)? 

I need to prepare an adult who wants to achieve a B2 level by taking a Trinity Graded Examination in Spoken English, and I do not know any good books.

Thank you in advance.

15 Nov 2012      

vincenza
Italy

Hi there
I regularly use the "Pass Trinity" series books for my Trinity students. 
The Grades 7-8 one is great as a base to teach your student the basics for the exam but I would recommend that you use additional materials such as magazines and newspapers as well in order to augment their vocabulary for the different subject areas.

If you use it as a base you will be sure that you have covered the neccesary grammar and vocabulary for the exam...but other materials make your lessons more interesting!

Remember that the "Interactive Task" is quite difficult to "teach" - you need to use lots of dialogue situations with your student, teach him/her to naturally ask questions as they would in their mother tongue during a conversation.

Best of luck!
Regards
Carole ("vincenza"), native speaker teacher, Italy.

15 Nov 2012     

paugaliza
Spain

Thank you very much for your advice.

Regards.

Paula

15 Nov 2012