Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > An interview about me is being used without my permission ~ please contact me regarding this.    

An interview about me is being used without my permission ~ please contact me regarding this.

Ellealaw
United Kingdom

An interview about me is being used without my permission ~ please contact me regarding this.

I am shocked to have found this interview of myself being used on such a site without any contact asking for permission to use. I would be most grateful if you would contact me as a matter of urgency to discuss this further.

Many thanks,

Gemma

19 Nov 2012      

manonski (f)
Canada

Owner of this site:

He �s the only one who can remove a printable. You should email him the link of the printable you �re referring to.

19 Nov 2012     

Ellealaw
United Kingdom

Many thanks for your reply. I don �t want it removed just thin to wrong that permission to use initially isn �t asked for.  In my eyes anything that gets people talking about and discussing bullying is brilliant but sadly certain channels should be followed.

Thanks again,

Best wishes

Gem

19 Nov 2012