Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > STOLEN WORKSHEET! - AGAIN!!!    

STOLEN WORKSHEET! - AGAIN!!!

pmca
Portugal

STOLEN WORKSHEET! - AGAIN!!!

STOLEN WORKSHEET ABOUT THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!

I have just seen that one of my worksheets has been posted by someone else!!! The person merely added a frame to it!!! This is outrageous!!!!

This is the original:

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=50480#thetop

GGGrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Disapprove Thumbs Down Angry Cry

20 Jan 2009      

abut
Turkey

I agree with eoiamaila. nobody can keep 10654 points easily or by stealing. Thre must be a misunderstanding.

20 Jan 2009     

eoiamalia
Spain

Well, I�d like to think that a teacher with 10654 points doesn�t really need to steal from anybody! Let us think that she just got messed up with so many worksheets!

20 Jan 2009     

Im Lety
Mexico

Yes, eoiamalia...
It could be possible...Ermm

In the last few days there have been some problems with the server, I had a  thousand points that arent mine, others were removed even when they didnt download Ws, and that�s the only thing we know, maybe there are more problems...

I think it is good to report copied Ws...But I think too  we could giving the benefit of doubt...Most in these days...The better adive that I can give is to write a message under the Ws...in order people to know whats happening and of course, write it here on the forum...

Greetings!

20 Jan 2009     

les*
Mexico

another stolen worksheet

hi everyone, i found this worksheet

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=165442#thetop which i used last Christmas, i downloaded from some internet page, but i can�t find it now!
im almost sure it�s from www.abcteach.com (a very useful page by the way!)
i�m a bit busy right now, but i will try to find out where is it stolen from, i any of you guys have seen it and remember where, please help us report it!
thanks
leslie

20 Jan 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

By the way, the frame she added is horrible! Unhappy

20 Jan 2009