Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > i need a good paragraph about saying what you can do now, and what may or might do in the future. please......    

i need a good paragraph about saying what you can do now, and what may or might do in the future. please......

nachida
Algeria

i need a good paragraph about saying what you can do now, and what may or might do in the future. please......

i need a good paragraph about  saying what you can do now, and what may or might do in the future. please......

29 Nov 2012      

kengerly
Turkey

1) list some goals to reach over the next several years of life. how do you plan the further build on your future?
2)you already know many exciting people in your life, but try thinking ahead alittle bit more.what kinds of people are you hoping to  meet in your future?

29 Nov 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

@nachida : Please delete your thread below as it �s identical to this one. It �s not allowed to post identical threads. Every new thread pushes another one from the forum �s main page. And besides, what �s the point of an identical thread? 
BTW did you have a look at the link I gave you http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=39066?
Sophia

29 Nov 2012     

manonski (f)
Canada

This is your fourth post this week with the same question.

Either your question is a) not clear B) people can �t answer it or C)  has been answered and you are not satisfied with the answers.

I don �t know why you needed to have it twice on the forum page today.

29 Nov 2012     

Apodo
Australia

At the moment I have difficulty writing the paragraph I need in English. In the future I might be able to write a paragraph without asking for help.

29 Nov 2012