Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Points etc    

Points etc

campbelldavidson
Japan

Points etc

Hi everyone,

Basically I want to pitch an idea. I love this site so much and really enjoy a lot of materials here. However, I would like to pitch an alternative to the current points system.

I completely agree with the idea that 30 points should be the minimum to gain access to all the new materials. THowever, I think the policy towards older materials should change. How about after say 100/ 200 points you can get another 30 points per day/week with access to the well established material.

I have around 200 points but often run out of points. What do you all think?

C

20 Jan 2009      

Mariethe House
France

what a good idea,! do submit it to Victor! Maybe we shouldn�t be 

20 Jan 2009     

Mariethe House
France

oops! I clicked before I had time to finish!

We shouldn�t be allowed 30 points a day of old material but 30 altogether on the condition that we go back up to ,say , 200 to be allowed another bunch of30!!

Yes, let�s try something different! Personnally, I don�t download many new materials. I don�t have the time to browse through it all so I only go to the sites I know best and I am very careful not to �spend� too many of my points!

cheers. Mariethe

20 Jan 2009     

Sara Almeida
Portugal

Yesterday I had 1002 points. Today I only have 983. Why?
Why?
Thanks

20 Jan 2009