Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Useful Tools    

Useful Tools

Alenka
Slovenia

Useful Tools

Hi there!

First a huge thanks to Victor and all of you for this great website and amazing material, for your comments and encouragement.

I am not used to write on this forum, because my English is very poor. But more of you have written on me a question how I make crosswords, so I�d like to share about it.

On http://www.eclipsecrossword.com/ there is a free crossword maker, many of you might have already know it. I make crosswords with the help of this tool and add clipart in Photoshop. Unfortunately I have to make all as one picture to compress the size of the document on 300 kb. It takes me quite much time to find suitable pictures, but I enjoy doing crossword and it�s a pleasure for me knowing that these worksheets are not only for me and my students. Many greetings from Slovenia,

Pika

29 Sep 2008      

Mishuna
Argentina

Thanks a million pika for sharing this precious tool with us. I really love your excellent wor...they are not just words. Everytime I download one of your worksheets I don�t have to adapt it or edit it because they are just what I need. You�re an excellent artist and teacher. This is my general comment for all your work.
A big hug from Argentina!!

29 Sep 2008     

LAMERCHE
Spain

In relation to the topic on tools to make crosswords, I use this page www.puzzlemaker.com. I hope you find it useful.

Hugs from Granada, Spain

29 Sep 2008     

Azza_20
United Arab Emirates

That�s so generous of you pika. Thank you so much and don�t worry about ur English its perfectly fine and please keep sharing I love all of ur resources and materials although some of it is for the advanced level but I save it to for the future ^_^

29 Sep 2008     

isiss
Poland

This is an excellent tool. Thanks a lot for sharing.
Thumbs Up

29 Sep 2008     

cgato
Portugal

Thanks for sharing! Your crosswords are really great!Clap

29 Sep 2008     

andreaewa
Uruguay

Great tool!! My students will be amazed bwcause I prepared a crossword now for the test they have tomorrow, using the vocabulary we�ve been using!
Later I tell you what they say. Thanks!!

30 Sep 2008