Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Why ?    

Why ?

Pretty3
Saudi Arabia

Why ?

Why is my contribution reported???!!!!

I have received this message:

Dear member,
This is a message to inform you that your contribution WHERE IS THE DOG? - PREPOSITIONS has been reported for not following the rules of the website.

The moderators will review it soon.

If there is nothing wrong with your contribution, it will be returned to the recent contributions tomorrow, and you will get all your points.

Why?????
Please tell me why ??

It includes pictures and a questions and answers . These answers are covered with boxes. They will be a[[eared if you click.

So what �s wrong ??

Please tell me.

1 Dec 2012      

cagreis
Portugal

I �ve searched the moderators � page and found the reason... it says the layout is taken from this worksheet. 
http://www.eslprintables.com/vocabulary_worksheets/the_animals/dogs/Where_s_the_dog_preposition_536126/
 I don �t know how much you changed your work since i can �t look at your PPT.

1 Dec 2012     

Pretty3
Saudi Arabia

I took the pictures but I change the way of introducing the prepositions.

1 Dec 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Pretty3, the moderators will have a look at it and then they �ll get back to you, as they say. This happens all the time and has happened to one of my contributions. I just waited to see what the problem was, like many other contributors every day. How can any of us possibly know what the problem is? This kind of post is not what the forum is for. Also your posts on the cafe begging people to download your work were not suitable, either. 

1 Dec 2012     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Pretty,
you took the pictures from someone �s ws without her permission. That �s reason good enough for removal and I really voted for your ws to be removed because you have broken the rules.

1 Dec 2012     

LPERECITA
Colombia

Pretty I know how is the feeling after a removing. That is terrible. It wasn �t your intention I know. Just breath and keep going!!! You �re doing a good job!!!

Hugs from Colombia!!!

1 Dec 2012