Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A Wonderful Site    

A Wonderful Site

Khadooy
United Arab Emirates

A Wonderful Site

Have a look at this site

It is extremely useful...

have fun

20 Jan 2009      

fleur
Malta

dear khadooy thank you for sharing this site. I was wondering if we use such sites to make worksheets would these be allowed for upload?

20 Jan 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

I would say no.... one of the owners Mark Cox regularly posts here especially if images have been used from his site.

Here is the licence agreement that can be found at the bottom of the page for tools for educators if you choose to use their materials. It seems that you are free to use them for your students but not to upload on any other site, like eslprintables :-)

End User License Agreement:  You are free to use any resource created from this site as an end user and Mighty Education Systems (MES) grants you an End User License with the following restrictions: You may not redistribute, copy, modify, transfer, transmit, repackage, re-engineer, charge for, or sell any of the materials from this site.  You may use photocopies or printouts for the purposes of distributing them for free to your students.  MES reserves the right to terminate or make changes to this agreement for any reason and without notice.

Copyright � 2005 - 2009 Tools for Educators and MES English

Hope that helps :-)

20 Jan 2009     

fleur
Malta

Good to know, thanks cheezels.
I am very carefull about these things and I feel better to ask if i�m in doubt.

20 Jan 2009     

Khadooy
United Arab Emirates

Yea of course... I read that and I am aware of this site rules... But I am just informing the members of this great website...

Thanks for reminding though me as well as the other memebers...
Cheers

20 Jan 2009