Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > I need some help with this picture...    

I need some help with this picture...

mariobmoreno
Spain

I need some help with this picture...

Hi friends! I �ve got some photocopies that a colleague of mine gave me some years ago. The problem is that I don �t know where the copies have been taken from (and I have no contact with that person any longer). Here you have one of the copies for you to try to identify from which book they been copied. Any ideas (even how to search for the book whose title I don�t know!!)?
Thanks in advance, Wink and Merry Christmas to all of you!!

18 Dec 2012      

mariannina
Italy

Nice photocopy, maybe too big for the Forum.
Ciao

18 Dec 2012     

GL1220
United States

It is clearly a British publication and a rather dated one.  There are better things available.

18 Dec 2012     

Ahlam
Bahrain

Salam

You might have to check with Longman or Oxford picture dictionaries. I mean the very old versions. 

Best Prayers
Ahlam 

18 Dec 2012     

mariobmoreno
Spain

Thanks a lot for your help!

I �ve tried to look for old versions of Oxford picture dictionaries, with no results...

I know it is a quite old publication, and believe me that I am updated, however, I find such pictures really nice and I �d like to find the book they belong to.

Again thanks for your help!

18 Dec 2012