Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > I need your help!    

I need your help!

caro21sch
Argentina

I need your help!

Hi everyone! I need your help. I am looking for a long, relaxed interview with a 

famous artist, actress or sports person in which she/ he tells a personal story. The 

level of my students is advanced.

Thanks for your help!!

21 Dec 2012      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

May I just add a question to your post caro - it �s relevant. Has Victor Gayol been interviewed at length anywhere? What do we know about him? I think this would make interesting reading for many of us.  

22 Dec 2012     

Jayho
Australia

You might like to consider 44 yo Kylie Minogue (actress, singer, songwriter, humanitarian) and this TV interview from last year where she talks about being a breast cancer survivor. There are other interviews where she talks about her misdiagnosis and her influence on young women to have regular medical checks.

Cheers

Jayho

22 Dec 2012     

lipofootoo
United States

You could look at Sports Illustrated for kids.

23 Dec 2012     

dutchboydvh
Singapore

I don �t know about relaxed, but if they are advanced students, this interview with Robin Williams is fast paced and hillarious!!  It �ll be an enjoyable challange for them.

30 Jan 2013