Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > CAN īT SEE MY WS ON TODAY īS RECENT CONTRIBUTIONS    

CAN īT SEE MY WS ON TODAY īS RECENT CONTRIBUTIONS

ascincoquinas
Portugal

CAN īT SEE MY WS ON TODAY īS RECENT CONTRIBUTIONS

Hello everybody!

I can īt see my latest ws on today īs contributions... Besides there only a few of contributions. Have you noticed some sort of technical problem, or is just me?

Thanks! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

24 Dec 2012      

sictireala8
Romania

I can īt see today īs contributions at all! The same happened yesterday too!

24 Dec 2012     

Tmk939
Russian Federation

I couldn īt find any contributions yesterday too.

24 Dec 2012     

starrr
Brazil

There is a big glitch at the system since yesterday..patience is needed.. I have got lots of ws during the day..and before 06:00 am the time when the worksheets for the day change and new ones come for downloading. Just wait few hours and then check and recheck all the new contributions..some more must come during the day or till the end of the period. I did it and have got to download my 30 recent contributions yesterday and today.. But I am afraid that lots of members are not uploading ws or ppts or smartboard these holidays. Just few members are doing it and now just 4 or 5 pages are being showed in the recent contributions. So I think all will come to the normal just after the next wednesday when the holidays are finished. Hugs ;-0)

24 Dec 2012     

foose1
United States

It happened before yesterday. Some slides showed up at the wrong time. Victor needs to fix this. If you do a search by date, you will see that nothing shows as recent.  One of my slides showed for a few hours and then disappeared during the change over (it only showed for 4 hours or less).  Maybe Victor is on vacation or something.  This site needs a post that goes directly to the Admin so that problems like this can be fixed and he can get an idea on when it first started to occur.

John

24 Dec 2012     

lojein
Tunisia

whenever I try to send a printable, I receive the following message:

"500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed."

please help me solve rhis problem

25 Dec 2012     

sweet dreamer
Tunisia

HI LOJEIN
MAY BE YOUR PRINTABLES � SIZE IS OVER 500 KB.TRY TO SPLIT THEM INTO 2 PARTS AND UPLOAD THEM AGAIN.
HOPE IT WORKS FOR YOU THIS WAY!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!

25 Dec 2012