Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I AM LOOKING FOR "SERIOUS" COLLEAGUES FOR PEN PAL EXCHANGE !!!    

I AM LOOKING FOR "SERIOUS" COLLEAGUES FOR PEN PAL EXCHANGE !!!

gulsahbilgeteacher
Turkey

I AM LOOKING FOR "SERIOUS" COLLEAGUES FOR PEN PAL EXCHANGE !!!

Hi everybody!

I �m looking for a colleague who would like to take part in a pen pal exchange project.
My 5th graders (10-11 years old) are really interested in having pen pals from different countries. There are 45 students in total. If anyone is really interested and serious, just send me a pm. My students are in a partnership now, but they would like to have one more pen pals. So contact me ASAP and let �s arrange the details before our mid-term break. 

P.S. I have taken many personal messages from "enthusiastic" colleagues, but those people  did not return the second time.  So, I certainly need consistent friends for cooperation. Thanks right now.

Greetings from Turkey.

24 Dec 2012      

oktavia
Albania

hi g�lsah do u want to talk with me in here.

25 Dec 2012     

mpnicosia
Italy

Hi I �m Paola from Italy ( Treviso Venice)I would be interested to this exchange but I have 50 students aged 10/11. Do you think we could manage someway?
Merry Christmas Paola

25 Dec 2012     

gulsahbilgeteacher
Turkey

Hi Oktavia ! I am looking for pen pals out of Turkey. Thanks anyway.

25 Dec 2012     

gulsahbilgeteacher
Turkey

Hello, Paola. What a nice coincidence !!! Today, my students told me they wish they would have pen pals from Italy Smile They will be so happy if we can arrange it. 
50 is OK. We are 45, but I �m sure some of my students will be so glad to write more than once.

I will send my e-mail adress as a pm.

Just send me a message and let �s arrange the process.

Hugs from Turkey and Merry Christmas to you !!!

G�lşah

25 Dec 2012