Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Wrong date of publishing    

Wrong date of publishing

victor
Spain

Wrong date of publishing

Hello,

In the last few days there has been an error in the uploading date of worksheets and powerpoints. The ones uploaded on 25th were dated as 24th, the ones uploaded on 26th were dated as 25th, and so on.
Since many of them only appeared in the "recent contributions" for a few hours, they �ll be included today, so that everybody can download them.

Greetings

Victor

27 Dec 2012      

languaria
Germany

WOW!  Hug 

I had not expected such a quick reaction! Many thanks, dear Victor, for this offer.

Have a nice day!

27 Dec 2012     

catfaure
France

Thanks ! How efficient you are ! I love your site ! Happy new year !

27 Dec 2012     

MChappell
France

Thank you very much. Happy new year!!

27 Dec 2012     

florimago
Spain

The sooner the better .but thanks for the information  I wish everybody the luckiest New Year !!!

Flori

27 Dec 2012     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Victor!

Thanks so much for you quick reply considering that this is a special season Smile

Just to say that I have a ws from 22nd December which didn �t appear on recent contributions Embarrassed

Anyway, good to see you and ALL TH BEST TO YOU!

Happy New year!

27 Dec 2012     

oumsalsabil
Algeria

Thanks Victor, but I guess there is another problem. Some new contributions have not been removed from the first page for more than two hours now which  could explain why they have been receiving more  downloads than other new contributions. I wonder if you coudl allow other new worksheets to appear on the first page so that they will be seen by everybody. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND CONSIDERATION
OUMSALSABIL Thumbs Up

27 Dec 2012     

Marfil
Israel

Thank you, Victor, for your work!
I would be grateful to you if you could help me. I uploaded Power Point presentation about Present Simple on December, 25th. I did not see it then, neither could I find it on the 24th It also does not appear today. The strange thing is that it was downloaded three times, which means, somebody saw it. The question is - where )))). Could you please include my powerpoint in today�s or tomorrow�s recent contributions?
Upd: oh, I found it in the list of contributions of the 23rd of December! That means, I uploaded it on the 24th. Never mind! Have a nice holiday!
Happy New Year!

27 Dec 2012