Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > iRREGULAR VERBS FLASHCARDS    

iRREGULAR VERBS FLASHCARDS

Agne
Lithuania

iRREGULAR VERBS FLASHCARDS

Hello, everybody. I have a really big problem.I have brother, and I am teaching him Irregular verbs right now. I really need Irregular verbs flashcards. The only problem is, that i have no points, ant those points i will get only after two days if i sent some ws today. But I need them for THURSDAY ( TOMORROW )... And, also, there are 8 parts of those cards, so it is so hard to download... Cry I know, that is not very fair, but MAYBE SOMEONE CAN SEND ME BY EMAIL SOME FLASHCARDS, MAYBE SOMEONE HAVE THOSE FLASHCARDS IN BLUE WHERE LETTERS ARE MIXED ( ALL OF THEM ARE IN THIS SITE, IN EIGHT PARTS )? I BROWSED WHOLE INTERNET, BUT I FOUND NOTHING Cry SO IF SOMEBODY KNOWS WHERE TO FIND THEM ( PRINTABLE ) OR CAN SEND ME, PLEASE, WRITE ME HERE OR PM OR EMAIL:
THANK YOU A LOT!

21 Jan 2009      

cheezels
New Zealand

iteslj.org/t/ppt/irregular_verbs.ppt

You have blanks and then one big card which you can cut into the three sections. Each verb also has a picture.

The link will take you straight to the download.
Save and adjust how you like then print out :-)

Hope this helps you out a little.

OK link should work now :-)

21 Jan 2009     

sarahgriffin
Ireland

Hi Agne

I am writing up a list of irregular verbs for my students.  I don�t need it myself until next wednesday, but if I have a chance I will type it up tonight, and I will forward it onto your email address, ok?

21 Jan 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

SARAHGRIFFIN : If you are after LISTS of irregular verbs there are hundreds already in list form on loads of websites!!! Don�t spend hours typing up a list when it is already available!!!! :-)
Just google irregular verb table or list and there will be loads.

21 Jan 2009     

Agne
Lithuania

Hello, thank you for your helping! Sarahgriffin, that is so kind of you! I think I am not worth of it Wink

21 Jan 2009     

sarahgriffin
Ireland

ok, thanks alot, I will do that!!  

21 Jan 2009