Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Suspicious sites: stealing from eslprintables    

Suspicious sites: stealing from eslprintables

maryse pey�
France

I have finally managed to reach the site !

One of my documents is there.

I think I have recognized some of your wss but I am not sure. The only thing I have noticed is that lots of these documents (maybe the most or all ?) are recent contributions. Am I right ?

I just copied the document and what I wrote :

• I have illustrated 55 irregular verbs at the simple preterit. You can ask your students to make the alphabetical list. I have written the 3 forms (infinitive, tense, past participle) for each verb. Go...
    Added By: englishesl
    on 28-12-2012
    Category: �
    � 29 d�cembre 2012, 23:43
  • Louis Pey� Excuse-me but how can MY worksheet uploaded on ANOTHER SITE (I am member of only 1 English site - eslprintables - run by a very honest webmaster), NOT AT ALL THIS ONE, have been uploaded here ??? I have given nobody the authorisation to use my work ! I have spent hours to do it and if you want to use it, please, be honest : give the original link ! eslprintables !

10 Jan 2013     

kissnetothedit
Hungary

Dear Friends,
About 90% of the worksheets and ppts on that site are stolen from the eslprintables. The member publishing the stolen works couldn �t upload them well because the backgrounds and fonds are deformed and some excersises are unreadable! Janet, you are right: he/she repeated our descriptions word by word. (He/she left MY name under the worksheet!)  What can we do?
BTW, Zailda some of your works ARE there on the site. (Your fab colors poster for example.)
Unhappy
Edit

10 Jan 2013     

maryse pey�
France

That �s what I said : let Victor know about that !

It is really unfair to see such a "lazy" and rude person enjoy the benefit of our work !!!

Sharing is not stealing !!!

10 Jan 2013     

teresapr
Portugal

That �s unfortunately something that cannot be understood. I have there my recent ws about the Passive voice with my own description, including "Hugs". I�ve just written a comment on the facebook page, let �s see how that person will react. How can things like this happen?
I hope Victor will manage to help us find out what �s behind this.

10 Jan 2013     

zailda
Brazil

I could  neither frind my contribution there again, nor login to leave comments. I thought it was erased, but it �s still there. Unfortunately I have to go to school now, but as soon as I return home I �ll see what can be done.

Please, login, comment, access the facebook page. The noisier we can be, the faster the webmaster will pay attention to our problem (I guess).

Zailda

10 Jan 2013     

htunde
Hungary

Hi,
I also regsterd and reported my ppt published there by some englishesl1, but nothing happened. My ppt is not removed.

10 Jan 2013     

marie.marron
Spain

Under every contribution in ESL Printables it says: 
Publication or redistribution of any part of this document is forbidden without authorization of the copyright owner.

So I guess they cannot publish worksheets from here, I just don �t know which actions should be taken. Maybe what can be done on Facebook is to report the page (the only option I find suitable is: It�s harassing me or someone I know), and if there�s the option to explain (I�ve never reported anything on Facebook, so I don�t know the procedure), it can be explained that most of the contributions are stolen. I think if several people do that, Facebook should eliminate the page. Still, it doesn�t solve the problem with the website.
I agree the best thing is to let Victor know. I hate hate hate when someone steals somebody else �s work and takes the credit! It �s outrageous!

10 Jan 2013     

maryse pey�
France

I sent Victor a private message with this link started by Natalia.

10 Jan 2013     

teresapr
Portugal

Great idea!Clap

10 Jan 2013     

teresapr
Portugal

I �ve found there ws shared here by Cinco Quinas, Edit, Mar�lia among others.

10 Jan 2013     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >