Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Download 30 new worksheets for free?!    

Download 30 new worksheets for free?!

pfreites
Argentina

Download 30 new worksheets for free?!

Hello! Dear Victor,

First of all, thank you for your wonderful creation: "this site". I think that it�s been a great help for many teachers nowadays that we are wives, mothers, daughters, sisters, friends, and WORKERS.
                  I really hope my contributions to be of help for other teachers, I�ll try to send more as soon as my littlle son lets me.
                  Victor, there is a note that says TODAY AS A PREMIUM MEMBER DOWNLOAD 30 FREE NEW WORKSHEETS FOR FREE. IS IT FOR ANY MEMBER WITH MORE THAN 30 POINTS? Will I loose my points if I download all of them or only 4 or 6?
                If anybody knows how it works I�ll appreciate your answers.
                Thank you very much for being there,
                                                                            Eli        Clap

21 Jan 2009      

gabitza
Romania

Hello and Welcome to this wonderful family Eli,
No, you won�t loose your points if you download free worksheets! If you want something that is not free, then every download costs you a point.
Gabriela

21 Jan 2009