Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > airport theme help    

airport theme help

mayamin
Tunisia

airport theme help

do you have any song or chant that consolidates airport vocabulary to teach to my 10 years old pupils. it �s urgent. thanks

17 Jan 2013      

Kemira
Tunisia

Hi! well this song is entitled Airport with pictures of planes.It includes some vocabulary items(not a lot) you can use it as a song about your theme and to entertain your kids, too :)

17 Jan 2013     

Kemira
Tunisia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH4BVeQtB9E

17 Jan 2013     

Kemira
Tunisia

or use this video ..it �s quite useful http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JW41y_UuWM

17 Jan 2013     

libertybelle
United States

Just wondering............
there are so many new words that 10 year olds have to learn such as:
family, pets, hobbies, school subjects, toys, films, books, house, furniture - transportation, friends, numbers, animals and the alphabet in English  -
why would 10 year olds ever need to learn such a specific vocabulary as airport words?
Are they going on a trip?

I was just wondering because I am working on my PHD about that age group and the words they need to describe their daily lives to others.

Libertybelle

17 Jan 2013     

Kemira
Tunisia

libertybelle: We teach our basic form students different vocabulary words that relate to different fields so Airport is on of them.It �s part of curriculum 

17 Jan 2013     

mayamin
Tunisia

thank u Kemira for helping me, but the song is difficult for 7th formers :( 
to Libertybelle, we must respect the curriculum. it �s story based. it speaks about an English boy visiting Tunisian family

17 Jan 2013