Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > WORD OF THE DAY WINNER    

WORD OF THE DAY WINNER

lurdesilva
Portugal

WORD OF THE DAY WINNER

Dear Les,

I have already tried to send you a PM  to inform you that you �ve been chosen as the winner of the word of the day, but there seems to be some problem and I can �t send it. It says your username doesn �t exist...

So I hope you see the forum entries about this topic.

Congratulations, again!

Lurdes silva

20 Jan 2013      

aliciapc
Uruguay

I have just tried to contact him and it worked ! He �s  ldthemagicman . Good luck !

20 Jan 2013     

yanogator
United States

Lurdes,
Just to be sure that you know that Les �s ID begins with a lower-case l (as in Les), not an upper-case I.

Bruce

20 Jan 2013     

MoodyMoody
United States

And don �t forget that you can send a PM by clicking on the envelope icon under the flag under the user name. You don �t have to remember how to spell that way! (He saw the message in the forums, by the way.)

20 Jan 2013     

lurdesilva
Portugal

Thank you all!

I had already sent him a PM before and it worked just fine. Maybe I didn �t spell it correctly this time. I �ll pay more attention next time!

21 Jan 2013