Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > TO LOOK FOR INFORMATION    

TO LOOK FOR INFORMATION

pcxx
Spain

TO LOOK FOR INFORMATION

Hello to everybody, 
I �ve had problems uploading a worksheet. I �ve been told that it has water whatever cliparts. How can I knowwhich cliparts are correct and which aren �t? All my clliparts have been downoladed from free downloading cliparts. 
Does any one know where can I find cliparts without problems? And the last question, where can I look for all the posts about this?
Thanks a lot for your help.

27 Jan 2013      

tsyr
Russian Federation

You can find lots of sites with free cliparts here

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=21473

Svetlana

27 Jan 2013     

Peter Hardy
Australia

These �whatever � thingies are called �Watermarks".  Even pictures that are for free may be marked in order to protect the owner �s copyright.  I �ve included a picture as an example.  Look careful at it.  You see the cross and the words �iStockphoto �? That �s a watermark.  Whenever you have pictures with these, remember they are copyright protected, and thus you cannot use them in your work. As a simple rule of self protection, and thus avoiding problems with your WS, just be a good teacher, and take your time to prepare your work. Simply look twice, as some water marks can be obscure.  Hope this helps.

27 Jan 2013     

pcxx
Spain

Thanks a lot, all my pictures don �t have watermarks, at least I can �t see them easily. But something must be wrong and I don �t have any idea of which... thanks.

27 Jan 2013