Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > VIDEOS    

VIDEOS

jannabanna
France

VIDEOS

Hi everyone,

I �ve put some more videos on YOUTUBE, they are free to use whenever you like.  If anyone wants to put a link to one (or several) on their site or blog, there �s no problem, just let me know. 

If you subscribe to my page you should get messages each time I upload a new one:

Bye for now,
Janet

28 Jan 2013      

catfaure
France

thanks for sharing, how nice of you !

28 Jan 2013     

67Englishteacher
France

thank you! It �s nice! If I may suggest an improvement though, it would be great to add some sound to the words in the summer video, to help students learn the appropriate pronunciation.

28 Jan 2013     

jannabanna
France

@67englishteacher -  I agree with you entirely, but most of my videos are made from my PPTs (that I did ages ago) and I didn �t record sound on them.  I could add the sound before converting them to video, but never seem to have enough time.  There are, however, some with sound, those related to pronunciation of course, but I believe there are others too.

Janet

28 Jan 2013     

67Englishteacher
France

Yes, I �ve seen others of yours with sound and they �re great. That �s why I first thought the loudspeakers were off when I played your latest video for the first time :) Yes, I know that it �s time-consuming and that life is terribly busy and of course it �s already a great tool just as it appears right now. Thanks again! Oh, and I subscribed to your channel ;) One new fan to your list !!!

28 Jan 2013     

anilag
Ukraine

Great thanks for sharing!

28 Jan 2013