Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > help please    

help please

domif
France

help please

Hi dear friends! does anyone know a website where I could find free books for a student who �s getting bored and would like to read some science fiction books or mystery books.Thanks a lot in advance for your help. DOMIF

29 Jan 2013      

orly100
Israel

Hi DOMIF,
 There is a great site with 750 audio books  .
This Internet site enables listeners to download audio books for free.
(Bearable quality)
Hope you�ll find it useful.

Orly Thumbs Up

29 Jan 2013     

miss K.
Ukraine

great website! thanks!

29 Jan 2013     

Matthew@ELSP
Japan

Try this

It is full of legally free e-books.
Even if your student does not have a Kindle, Nook, or some other e-book reader device, there are several free softwares with which he/she can enjoy reading these on a computer.

For example "Calibre"

I think if you were to spend a few minutes explaining the simple workings of the site to the student, it would be easy from there on.

30 Jan 2013     

Tmk939
Russian Federation

Thanks a lot!Very useful sites!

30 Jan 2013     

roody1
Egypt

Hello everybody, I �d like to know English books for teaching beginners students. Thanks.

30 Jan 2013     

domif
France

THANK YOU SO MUCH ORLY , MATTHEW for your help !! Fantastic and I �m sure my student will find a lot of interesting books to read. Thanks a lot again. Domif

30 Jan 2013