Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Play for kids help needed!    

Play for kids help needed!

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

Play for kids help needed!

Dear friend,
next week we are celebrating the english week at our school and i would like to have a puppet show about how being bilingual can help you to achieve many goals. Do you know of any play that i can use?

please let me know !!

30 Jan 2013      

Daisee
Vietnam

Maybe you can get the chn to write a script

31 Jan 2013     

ananthajyothi
India

I cannot think of any script but I would like to share an anecdote which one of my lecturer made while teaching ESL. It goes thus:

Mama cat and baby kitten were walking on the alley when suddenly the  horrible neighbourhood dog began to chase them. Baby Kitten was so scared that it scrunched itself into a ball. Mama Cat braced herself, turned back and barked at the dog. Who has ever heard of a cat barking!! The horrible dog was so scared that it took to its heels. Mama cat turned to her astonished kitten and mewed with a flourish: That is the advantage of knowing a second language.

31 Jan 2013     

miss K.
Ukraine

ananthajyothi, looks like this story is international! It �s  in our schoolbooks.

31 Jan 2013