Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Graphics    

Graphics

angelamoreyra
Argentina

Graphics

Hi everybody I usually get messages about the cliparts that I use in my worksheets so I have created an account on picasaweb.google.com ,in this way you will be able to download them free.They are cliparts and drawings taken from the net and other I had.There you will find graphics that you can use to make your own worksheets.Some days ago a friend of mine sent me a whole collection of nice pics  and I �d like to share them with you .There are also some of my handouts that you can download ,too (but you can �t upload them here ) I mean you may use the cliparts for your worksheets and upload them ,but not my work. Little by little I �ll be uploading more cliparts,graphics ,pictures and work for you.Hope you find them useful (please be patient since my internet connection is so slowly,sorry for that) Here is the link:

Hugs and good luck.

30 Jan 2013      

edrodmedina
United States

Thank you so much for sharing Angela. Ed

30 Jan 2013     

[email protected]
Czech Republic

I �ve just looked through your gallery at picasaweb.google.com and it �s amazing. There are things I �ve been looking for for a very long time. Thank you so much! Tada

30 Jan 2013     

alex1968
Greece

How kind & generous of u!!! There is some truly wonderful clip art. A very BIG thank you!

30 Jan 2013     

Terri Lawson
New Zealand

Thanks so much Angela, your pictures are great and they will be very useful.

30 Jan 2013     

agathachristiefan
Uruguay

Wonderful pictures, thanks sooo much.

30 Jan 2013     

Mabdel
Morocco

So nice of u dear Angela! Thx a million for sharing!

30 Jan 2013     

busja
Ukraine

Thumbs Upthanks a lotttttttttttt!so many nice pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!thanksssssssssssss!

30 Jan 2013     

macomabi
Portugal

30 Jan 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Are they copyright free though? are they public domain?
Sophia

30 Jan 2013     

Matthew@ELSP
Japan

Thank you.
I am going to stroll on over to your Picasa place right now and have a look.
Regarding Sophia �s question...
Even if some of the images are copyrighted or have watermarks, we won �t be doing any harm to use them in our own classrooms, so long as we do not post them anywhere, I would imagine.

30 Jan 2013     

1    2    3    Next >