Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > free printables    

free printables

marishkalittle
Russian Federation

free printables

Could somebody answer, how printables get in the right column (free printables for premium users)?

2 Feb 2013      

SaraMariam
United States

The ws that you see on the right side always change constantly with every click so that every contribution shows up once in a while - same rights for everyone ;)

Have a nice weekend :)
Sara

2 Feb 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

They are called recent contributions (i.e. recently published) and premium members (with 30 points and above) can download 30 of them free per day/24 hs. If you scroll down to the end of the column on the right you �ll see "show all new contributions" and if you click on it, you �ll see the page with all of them. And just like Sara said every time you refresh the page there is a different set of ws from recent contributions (the system chooses them randomly).
Sophia

2 Feb 2013     

marishkalittle
Russian Federation

Actually, "(the system chooses them randomly)." that �s what I was wondering about.  Thanks!!!

3 Feb 2013     

rafaella65
Italy

Dear friends,
as I �m a quite new member I would like to know how it happens that more WSs from the same author are published in the same day... Few days ago I uploaded different parts of the same activity in different days...maybe I was wrong and there is a way (that I still don �t know) to upload different pages in the same day.....THANKS A LOT!

9 Feb 2013