Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > When using ICT in English classes?    

When using ICT in English classes?

m�lodie.p
France

When using ICT in English classes?

Hello everybody,

I �m currently a trainee English teacher and I �m wondering when it is most suitable to use ICT in class so as to stick to the Official Instructions. Could you give me some examples of activities led with ICT and how is it relevant?
Thank you for your help.
I �m looking forward to reading your answers!

M�lodie.

4 Feb 2013      

coyote.chus
Spain

How many profiles have you created here? If you have more than one it goes against the rules of the site.

4 Feb 2013     

manonski (f)
Canada

There are multiple questions about the same subject on this forum.

You either...

a) can �t read
b) have multiple accounts and do not respect the rules of this site.

Sorry if I sound rude but other people �s requests got pushed out of the main page because of those same threads.

4 Feb 2013     

m�lodie.p
France

Dear friends,

I �m sorry about this. Our didactics teacher asked us about this question and we �re all in the same class.
Sorry about the misunderstanding...

4 Feb 2013     

flo84
France

Then for all of you :

You may find useful information and examples here and here.

Instead of asking the same questions again and again why not just sharing the answers? Isn �t it the aim of ESL printables: sharing? Then all of you will be able to write your own paper with what you prefer, find more useful ...

Good luck anyway to all of you

4 Feb 2013     

ELOJOLIE274
France

Hi,
the best way to use them - and to evaluate the B2i at the same time :) - is to study an email and them ask your pupils in your final task to reply to this email or to send a similar email.
you can do the same by studying an article and ask your pupils to create a similar article...
have a look at my documents if there �s one you �d like to download just send me a Private Message with your email address and i �ll send you what I have :)
have a nice week!
Elodie

4 Feb 2013