Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > I need your advice    

I need your advice

zinaida954
Russian Federation

I need your advice

Dear friends! In two weeks we �ll have an open day at our school. It means parents may visit the lessons to see their kids � progress. I want parents  to be not only spectators but be involved  into the prosses. If you have any fresh ideas concerning the activities, I � ll be very grateful to you. The age of my students from 10 to 16.

6 Feb 2013      

elu�s
Argentina

As we usually work with everyday English, we set up "shops" to show the practical use of the language. Eg. a supermarket assissted by 2 students. Parents who speak English can buy the stuff at the shops themselves or we have a corner with "interpreters".
Hope you can use the idea!

6 Feb 2013     

zinaida954
Russian Federation

Thanks for your interesting idea!

6 Feb 2013     

Mariethe House
France

I think you should find some interesting ideas here:

http://busyteacher.org/3926-creative-ideas-for-parent-teacher-conference.html

6 Feb 2013     

kiweed
New Zealand

hi zinaida
i have a couple of quiz worksheets. No grammar or anything....just some simple to understand general knowledge questions that you could use pairing off a adult and 1 student vs another couple.

6 Feb 2013     

lipofootoo
United States

Yeah you could do some activities that include them all. That would be fun. Stuff like icebreakers ("Line up" is a fun one) or maybe "Taboo" that�s a fun vocabulary game and it works with most levels.

8 Feb 2013