Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > English in Mind 2    

English in Mind 2

N.F.T
South Africa

English in Mind 2

Hi all.  I hope someone can help me with some info.

I �m looking to download or get a pdf (FREE) copy of the Cambridge English in Mind Book 2 TEACHERS BOOK and STUDENT WORKBOOK.

Unfortunately the little rustic school I work for can �t afford to buy these and I have to use 1 old copy of the STUDENTS book to make photocopies for kids to use and plan my lessons from the students book - which isn �t always intuitive. 

If anyone knows where i can get hold of these resources me and my kids would be SO appreciative!  We really struggle for resources here!

Thanks in advance!

M

7 Feb 2013      

Yayaya89
Kazakhstan

Hi ))
Recently I �ve scanned these two books and can share ) But I don �t know how ))

Moonflower _

7 Feb 2013     

iselvacon
Spain

Why don �t you click on "Free Bookmarks". It �s on the right column on this website, at the eend of it. Then, you will find a list of interesting websites and blogs. In one of them you will find loads of PDF material, books included. Have a look ! I hope you will find what you �re looking for.

7 Feb 2013