Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Looking for teachers interested in exchanging their students ´ letters with my Brazilian students    

Looking for teachers interested in exchanging their students ´ letters with my Brazilian students

daniellemotta
Brazil

Looking for teachers interested in exchanging their students ´ letters with my Brazilian students

Hello friends!

I ´d like to know if there ´s any English teacher interested in exchanging their students ´ letters with some of my Brazilian students...........
My students are aged between 14 and 18 and they ´re really excited about starting this project. 
I ´m already doing it with 14 students of mine, they ´re exchanging letters with penpals from Slovenia and both my students and I love the experience!

If you ´re interested, please let me know by sending me an inbox message.

10 Feb 2013      

Amido
Tunisia

HI
I am an English teacher from Tunisia. My students are between 13 and 16.
They are intersted in exchanging letters and having pen friends from all over the world. Thank you.

10 Feb 2013     

daniellemotta
Brazil

Hi there!

So, could you please send me your e-mail address inbox so that I can talk to you?

10 Feb 2013     

EsperanzaRos
Costa Rica

I have already started the same project with students from Russia and Costa Rica, and I would be excited to find more opportunities for them. The only problem is that my students are about 11-12, so I am not sure it will work with your students.

22 Feb 2013