Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > FACEBOOK reading game    

FACEBOOK reading game

boydegg
Thailand

FACEBOOK reading game

Hi, Teachers!

My teen students have spent the last two terms working on a collaborative writing project.

The Social Nightmare

http://www.grammarmancomic.com/fb01.html#.URpP1qVwp8M

This maze book is a comic, a text story and a game rolled into one. It �s free to download and print and it �s suitable for pre-intermediate students and higher. 

Our aim was to make a fun reading resource.

If you enjoy it, would you please post our link on your Facebook timeline? We want to share it with as many people as possible, and our dream is for someone to eventually pass it to Mr. Mark Zuckerberg!

Thanks for taking time to read this :)

Brian

12 Feb 2013      

dutchboydvh
Singapore

Hey this is great!!  Thanks for sharing!

12 Feb 2013     

alex1968
Greece

I �ve just downloaded your game and it looks really interesting, although I haven �t had a chance to do it yet.  It seems that you and your students have put a lot of work into this maze.Clap  You must be a real inspiration!Thumbs Up

12 Feb 2013     

boydegg
Thailand

Thanks very much, you guys.

Alex - I �d be interested to know if you find it easy to understand / learn to play. More importantly, perhaps, can your students understand and play it?

We tried to keep the instructions and rules simple and easy to follow.

Warm wishes!

Brian

13 Feb 2013