Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > ESL Monopoly Board Game    

ESL Monopoly Board Game

alex1968
Greece

Your game is wonderful!!! It �s super that u are having your game published - I had a look at it... it �s sooo professional!  Well Done & Good Luck!!!

12 Feb 2013     

mada_1
Spain

Congratulations! Your game is just amazing and it surely deserves being published! Good luck Big smile

12 Feb 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Thanks for the generous offer and congrats on the publishing!
Sophia

12 Feb 2013     

Terri Lawson
New Zealand

Congrats and thank you for giving us a chance to download your game before it goes to print.I wish all the very best for your future.You are a real ray of sunshine!!!

12 Feb 2013     

pilarmham
Spain

What wonderful news!
Congratulations on your well deserved success and a million thanks for your generosity.

12 Feb 2013     

Jayho
Australia

Fantastic news Kathleen - all the best with everything

Cheers

Jayho

12 Feb 2013     

maggiejeria
Chile

Congratulations and thanks a lot for your excellent job! 

12 Feb 2013     

Errie
Japan

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey...Clown

Thnx and congrats.

12 Feb 2013     

alex076
Italy

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
It �s an amazing job Star

12 Feb 2013     

flo84
France

Thank you for reminding us about your wonderful game before it disappears from ESL.  No wonder people want to have it published! Congratulations!

13 Feb 2013     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >