Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Help please    

Help please

traceyo777
Hungary

Help please

If no-one dowmloads my worksheets  how else can I get points?

I have added a few recently and for example my worksheet about time  and anohtt about adverb (animal adverb poem) is on the very last page. I have checked others that far back and they have never been downloaded, having the worksheet added at the back back means  it is quite unlikely for someone to find it, isn�t it?

Also ot won�t let me upload some of my better worksheets containing pictures as it says the file is to big!

Please can someone help me and download a few docs to help me get started?

:-(

23 Jan 2009      

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi,
If I were you I would delete the worksheets and improve them. You are right. Older worksheets which haven�t been downloaded so far are unlikly to be downloaded now. But keep creating, I�m sure that you will succed eventualy.

23 Jan 2009     

Mietz
Germany

Have a good look at the downloads with loads of points (preview) and at subjects, that people need. Take ideas from that (without copying and stealing) and people will become aware of your worksheets. (I agree with s.lefevre to delete the older ones, improve them and start new.)

There was a forum post by vickiii ages ago where she answered a similiar question like yours much more thoroughly. Maybe you can find it. That was really getting to the point.
(Don�t we miss vickiii...)

23 Jan 2009     

traceyo777
Hungary

Thanks for your advice.

I have tried compressing my images on other worksheets but the files are still to large.....I�ll work it out eventually.

Also, I saw a lot of illustrated worksheets for time, that is why I included a basic page with lots of clock faces, good for revison and tests and also for schools with lilimted resources.

I dn�t only use this type of w/s to teach!!!!

I will look for the other thread!

25 Jan 2009