Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Question about the pictures we can (are allowed) to include in the documents we submit    

Question about the pictures we can (are allowed) to include in the documents we submit

hardcase
France

Question about the pictures we can (are allowed) to include in the documents we submit

Hello everyone, I �m a new member on this great site and I �m so keen to become a premium member. But I seem to have already a problem,I got a message saying there was a problem with one of my worksheets and I ma now afraid that my other worksheet won �t get accepted because of the pictures in them. I usually take them from the Internet, is that forbidden? How do I know what is a clipart and what is not? How do I know what a watermaked picture is? I juts take the picture and do not really pay attention, but I don �t want to be ejected from this great site. Can anyone give me advice? How do you all do it, as I see so many great worksheets with pictures, and the one I downloaded on the site just now, is on PREVIEW COMING SOON.....does that mean that my pictures are all wrong?
Look forward to hearing back from you on this matter and your valued advice.
Bye for now....

19 Feb 2013      

macomabi
Portugal

Try these sites:
First
Second

They are free and the clipart is very cute.

19 Feb 2013     

hardcase
France

thanks so much.....I �ll try them and I hope my other 2 worksheets I uploaded will get accepted and I won �t get ejected from the site :-(

19 Feb 2013     

dutchboydvh
Singapore

My rule of thumb is if the clip art does not  have a water mark  (ie: a marker of some kind showing it belongs to someone) it should be ok. 

19 Feb 2013     

Mariethe House
France

Bonjour!
Examples of  watermarked pictures:

Le texte derriere l �image est en filigranne et indique le copyright.

20 Feb 2013     

hardcase
France

thank you everyone, for your kind help and answers, you are great!!!!! 

20 Feb 2013