Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Error uploading.    

Error uploading.

photogio
Thailand

Error uploading.

Hi, I have attempted to upload some worksheets today and have had a message back saying that there was an error uploading and to try again, the thing is I can �t now because it is saying that I have used my daily allowance for uploading, what can I do?

21 Feb 2013      

ribkaclaudia
Indonesia

Hi, maybe your worksheet file size is more than 500 kb.

21 Feb 2013     

photogio
Thailand

No, I have checked that. But thanks for your help anyway.

21 Feb 2013     

florimago
Spain

Hi : I agree with "photogio" that today there have been some problems with uploading our work . In my particular case , I�m the only one who can see my worksheet, for the rest of you isn�t available. I wonder if I must delete and upload it again this afternoon. I really don�t know what to do . I�d appreciate your comments-.

Flori

21 Feb 2013     

ptrces
Spain

It happened the same to me, not only with worksheets, but online exercises too :-(

21 Feb 2013     

mick3y_7
Romania

It happened to me too... :(

21 Feb 2013     

hardcase
France

I got a message too that my file couldn �t be put online, it said downloed error or system error and that I must download it again...are there some problems these days, or more problems than usual? Bye for now....

21 Feb 2013     

maryse pey�
France

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=40292

21 Feb 2013