Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > For your consideration    

For your consideration

SueThom
United States

For your consideration

It seems to me that many of those who register on this WONDERFUL site end up having an experience similar to mine:  I was very excited to use this site, but my early worksheets were not well-received.  I didn�t know how to improve them and finally, after many frustrating hours trying to figure out how to do what I saw on others� worksheets, I ventured onto this forum to ask for help.  Several people gave me excellent information, including sharing tutorials (Ichacantero�s and FrenchFrog�s--thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!) which made all the difference in the world for me. 

What do you think about making those (or similar) tutorials more easily available for newcomers to this site?  Perhaps they could be downloaded following registration or otherwise made available to those who don�t yet have many points or aren�t aware the tutorials are available.  It seems to me, in addition to making it so that others don�t have to suffer as much frustration as I did, it would increase the quality of the contributions overall.

Obviously it�s ultimately up to Victor  (May he be eternally blessed for developing this site and for all the time and effort he puts into its maintenance!), but I was wondering if I�m really off base with this idea or if others of you think it would be worthwhile to pursue the possibility.

Your thoughts?

30 Sep 2008