Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Can I lose my account if...    

Can I lose my account if...

marykate
Spain

Can I lose my account if...

Hello everybody!

I have a doubt. Can I lose my account if some people report that some of my printables are not an ESL resource?? What can I do? I think that they are an ESL resource.

Have a nice day! Smile

24 Jan 2009      

frenchfrog
France

Here are 2 posts I wrote on this topic:

also: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=3809 (not my post, but you will read Victor�s opinion. Victor is the webmaster)

And finally the rules: (see "Send a printable")

You cannot send printables taken from other websites or publications. They must be your own creations.

We only accept ESL resources written in English language. A frame, a border or a single drawing is not an ESL resource. Remember that this website is not a clipart collection.

If your contribution is a copy from other website or from a book your account in ESLprintables will be cancelled.

If you have a worksheet that you didn�t make yourself (borrowed from a colleage teacher, for example) DON�T SEND IT. It might be taken from this or another website, and you would be banned from eslprintables.com

Don�t send useless documents. Nobody will download them and you�ll get 0 points.

24 Jan 2009     

marykate
Spain

OK! thank you very much for all the information!!! Wink

Have a nice day!

24 Jan 2009     

frenchfrog
France

If you need any help, just ask! You will find many members here ready to give you tips!

24 Jan 2009     

marykate
Spain

Have a nice day!

24 Jan 2009     

danibauer
Brazil

Hi Marykate!

I�m afraid to inform that a calendar is not an ESL resource...

Daniela

24 Jan 2009     

marykate
Spain

Have a nice day!

24 Jan 2009