Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > LOTS OF WORKSHEETS PUBLISHED TODAY ARE DIRECTLY SCANNED FROM BOOKS. A PROBLEM WITHOUT SOLUTION    

LOTS OF WORKSHEETS PUBLISHED TODAY ARE DIRECTLY SCANNED FROM BOOKS. A PROBLEM WITHOUT SOLUTION

JUANBEGI
Spain

LOTS OF WORKSHEETS PUBLISHED TODAY ARE DIRECTLY SCANNED FROM BOOKS. A PROBLEM WITHOUT SOLUTION

It�s amazing to watch how more and more people are uploading scanned pages just to get more and more points. This webiste was born with the intention of publishing creatuve worksheets but it is becoming a cut-out section form books and magazines. It is really disappointingCry

Here you are my website: www.ajpl.es/juan  Please, feel free to download

24 Jan 2009      

Logos
Malaysia

You keep mentioning your site here on the forum, so I have been to look at it.  As you are using the forum to publicise your site, don�t you think it would have been polite to put ESL Printables as a link on yours.  You have links to about 100 others, but not to ESL Printables

24 Jan 2009     

JUANBEGI
Spain

you�re right, the problem is that I asked one friend to upoload all these documents on the internet and I don�t know how to enter my own webiste.

24 Jan 2009