Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Looking for partners    

Looking for partners

merywell
Spain

Looking for partners

Hi there! It�s been a long time ago since the last time I wrote something on this website but well, I�ve continued adding new stuff and downloading yours.
Recently, I�ve opened my own private school of languages where I teach English as a foreign language to babies (10 months on), children, teens and adults.

Well the idea we have is not only teaching English but also Spanish to foreign people. We�d like to develop a programme in which for two or three weeks foreign students could come to our centre to learn Spanish at the same time they live with people and families from the area. This is normally what people do with English, you buy a course of English for 2-3 weeks in eNGLAND and you are with a family there to learn of improve your English.

Now the question is: HOW CAN I START WITHT THIS???? This is the idea but I don�t know where can I go to receive info about partnerships, exchanges programmes and all these things. Anyone who works as a teacher knows how to create these exchanging programmes? I am not looking for special nationalities although English and American would be the most demanding but I�m interested in all countries really.

Well if someone can suggest anything I would be pleased. Also I would like to create multimedia classrooms with my kindergarten students so I�m looking for kindergarden teachers who would be interested in skype conversations with our children so that they can see that English is a real language that people speak.

I�m looking forward getting your news!!!

6 Mar 2013      

coyote.chus
Spain

Have a look here.

7 Mar 2013