Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > 1    

Pinky Makus
Canada

24 Jan 2009      

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

I agree with you Silke.

24 Jan 2009     

Mariethe House
France

I think it�s time for you to get a warm fuzzy ( see message boerd a few days ago!)

short definition: a warm fuzzy is  a word or an action that makes other people happy!

I had a look at your worsheets and indeed, they are very clean and well laid out! THANK YOU!

So very kind of you and very respectful for other people.

You are a grand person!!

24 Jan 2009     

Mariethe House
France

stop moaning and have someone give you  a big hug!!

24 Jan 2009     

SusanBrown
Netherlands

I agree too with you guys..ENOUGH OF COMPLAINING AND BAD HUMOR HERE..we have the most amazing web site with the best teachers of the world sharing all the time a lot of fantastic and amazing materials.and the best ALL FOR FREE and people continue complaining??? OH GOOD LORD..Give us knowledge to forgive these people...please GUYS STOP COMPLAINING...

Hugs for all the people that understand and have love and caring into the heart..suzy..

24 Jan 2009     

Im Lety
Mexico

Hi...

Sometimeswe forgot that this site is not to solve our life, but to let a little easier to give us ideas, and save time...

I prefer to take ten or fifteen minutes of my time fixing a Ws than  take an hour or more doing an exercise that I downloaded here if theres the necesity to make some changes...

This site has helped me a lot because most exercises are of excellent quality...

Maybe this feeling appears when we are in a hurry and we dont have time to check the excercise...I encourage you all  to take the time to review the exercises before taking to the classroom...

Greetings

25 Jan 2009