Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Profile picture    

Profile picture

abitano
Argentina

Profile picture

Hello everyone! What �s wrong with the profile pictures?

16 Mar 2013      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

My cross-eyed puss has gone walkabout! I want it back!Wink

17 Mar 2013     

irawinj
Malaysia

My yakuza baby went for diaper change. I hope he won �t be too long....

17 Mar 2013     

sarguero
Spain

Mine gone fishing  Beer

17 Mar 2013     

imanito
Morocco

mine got a fish hangover :p

17 Mar 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

They �re back!! But, what did they get up to?? Maybe a worksheet �The Secret Life of Our Avatars � is called for. Wink

17 Mar 2013     

Mariethe House
France

Lynne, and others, maybe you will enjy reading an old forum post where people explained why they chose their avatar. ( mine used to be a photo of my grand daughter smelling the perfume of a rose)

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=29656

and the continuation of it

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=29670

17 Mar 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi Mari�the, I really enjoyed the posts. I planned to keep changing my avatar, but I �ve become stupidly attached to that cat and wish I could meet it! I chose cunliffe as a password as it was the street name of the school where I worked and I thought that would help me remember it. I didn �t realise how important this site would become to me or I would have thought about something a bit more exotic! 

I must say, I do like your avatar. I think it is cheeky, as well as sweet and feminine.
Lynne 

17 Mar 2013     

Mariethe House
France

Pleeeeeeeeeeease Lynne,keep that lovely cat for an avatar. He is so cute and special. He looks lost and asking for love. I have become attached to it too and everyday when I open the site �, I look for the picture of my friend the cross eyed cat. Smile
Thank you for your comments! Cheeky? I reckon I am! Feminine ? Hem... and sweet ... Yes, I am, for the ones I love.
Enjoy the rest of your sunday.
Marie-Th Wink

17 Mar 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Oops, sorry, Marieth�! For years, I �ve thought of you as Mariette. I shall practise Marie-tay so that I �ve got it just right for when we meet up!

Lynne

17 Mar 2013     

abitano
Argentina

Hahaha! Funny comments! The pictures are back safe and sound!

17 Mar 2013