Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Rules and regulations    

Rules and regulations

anaram
Spain

Rules and regulations

17 Mar 2013      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Anaram, feel free to leave your country and settle down  here, in the most southwestern point of Europe. You are welcome and you will feel at home. We are all in the same boat. Leave prozac on the shelf, or better, put it into the trash bin, just do your best the way you feel it is better for the students.  Thumbs Up
Happy Easter holidays.

17 Mar 2013     

anaram
Spain

Thanks for your answer.

18 Mar 2013     

01marissa
Spain

I feel like you and we have our salaries cutted and teaching hours increased. I �m teaching for more than 25 years and I think we �re living the worst times. Laws are changing at the time of politics and sometimes the new Educational laws are worse. We spend a lot of time and energy trying to understand the new changes and filling papers and more papers....
I �m feeling disappointed but I love my country and and I hope things would be better in future I �m not to leave my country and I �m going to do the best for my students and if I �ve to break the rules I �m going to do this!

18 Mar 2013     

olga.aragones
Spain

Hello Ana.
Don�t leave the country, don�t take Prozac, just think that in four days you�ll be on holidays. We are ending the term and we need a break; the students, too. I agree with Marissa, things will be better in future.

Have happy Easter holidays, relax and get some HugHugHug from Madrid.

Olga

18 Mar 2013