Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Listening comprehension, missing audio file    

Listening comprehension, missing audio file

chuppacricri
France

Listening comprehension, missing audio file

Hello everybody.

I like the idea of sharing ideas and worksheets with people from anywhere around the world. But I �m being fed up with those worksheets about listening comprehension that come without any link to the audio file. At least could people mention where we can find it ? I don �t really see the point of downloading an activity that hardly anybody can use.

Have a nice day.
Christelle

19 Mar 2013      

miriam alvarez
Argentina

Totally egree

19 Mar 2013     

rosaramalhoschool
Portugal

I agree with you!!!!

19 Mar 2013     

Poppingdale
Portugal

I also agree. I always add a link or write the textbook and track on the test itself. I have some listening tests of my own but I �ve never uploaded them because most of the �udios are taken from Portuguese textbooks, so they wouldn �t interest most members.

19 Mar 2013     

florimago
Spain

I agree with you and would even add that some people promise to send the audio file if you download the ws but then , they don�t do it. I have two ws in this situation and �t�s not fair .

19 Mar 2013