Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > DISAPPOINTED    

DISAPPOINTED

Damielle
Argentina

@maayyaa I love your animated gif!!! I didn�t have it. Needless to say that i have saved it.

Going back to the topic posted by elenaxx I would say that I download different types of wss  although I rarely need any extra one. Nevertheless, as stexstme has said, I feel tempted to download some excellent wss or as spring mentioned, I download them just in case. And among my preferences are ws with pictures that I can use lately as flashcards or as visual aids to supplement the books, wss with oral games or exercises and sometimes grammar exercises just in case my students ask me some more extra material. So, by analyzing my case, you may see that my preferences are as particular as the other people�s may be. Everybody download what they need and the fact that the worksheet has frames or pictures doesn�t make the difference. For example, I have some wss with pictures or frames that haven�t been too much downloaded. Besides, the range of recent contributions also influences the downloading preferences: if there are too many well designed and useful the others may not  be downloaded just because most people may be attracted by them.

Too much thinking for today... I�m back to sleep!!!

25 Jan 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, Damielle,
Who is this lovely sleepy kid?
Wow, what a lucky mummy you are. Congratulations.

25 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

This is not my baby, olindalima. I took the picture from the net. But I feel like this baby!!!! I have had a very bad night beacuse of the heat. Today is raining here and I was woken up by a telephone call!!!

25 Jan 2009     

sarahgriffin
Ireland

I scroll down through the new worksheets each day, and I pay attention to the title of the wss only.  If the title grabs me (If its something that interests me, or something that I would find useful) then I take a look at the worksheet, and decide if it is worth the download.

There are alot of great worksheets which have beautiful decorations, and there are alot of great worksheets which have no decorations. 

The worksheets I have a problem with are the ones where ZERO effort goes into them (somehow the more popular ones)

25 Jan 2009     

elenaxx
Romania

First of all, thank you for your posts. I know that you are great teachers and I appreciate your work here. It was  not my intention to tell members what to do and I�m sorry if you took it that way. What I am saying is that I saw several worksheets, same information, but different some of them were brightly coloured and the others were  sober. The sober ones had no chance regarding the coloured ones. And it seems to be like a "mania" to download worksheets from well-known members , and the new ones are left apart. I think we should encourage them, and help them improve their contribution. That�s all I wanted to say.

Wish you a good night ( it�s 11.00 p.m. hereSleepy) and a big Hug

25 Jan 2009     

< Previous   1    2