Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Looking for the audio files of "Listening Tests on the topic the MEDIA- the PRESS" by Mena...    

Looking for the audio files of "Listening Tests on the topic the MEDIA- the PRESS" by Mena...

AnnaW
France

Looking for the audio files of "Listening Tests on the topic the MEDIA- the PRESS" by Mena...

Hi dear colleagues!

I am working on the the topic of the PRESS with my pupils and I wanted to use the worksheet called "Listening Test on the topic of the Media- the PRESS", made in 2009 by MENA, one of the best contributors here. (I �ve always LOVED her worksheets! Approve)

However I haven �t heard from her for a while now, so I wondered if someone here , who managed to get the audio files back then, would be so kind to send them to me?

Thanks a loooooot! Have a lovely Sunday!

Chris

ps: by the way, does anyone have some news from Mena? How is she doing?

24 Mar 2013      

inmaaa86
Spain

Dear Chris
I have one listening test about Media-tv by Mena. If this is the one you are looking for I will send it to you. But first tell me your email address. Have a nice day!

24 Mar 2013     

wizardesl
Portugal

Try     www.listenaminute.com    or www.elllo.org.

Cheers.

24 Mar 2013