Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED SUGGESTIONS PLEASE    

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED SUGGESTIONS PLEASE

rosasud
Peru

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED SUGGESTIONS PLEASE

24 Mar 2013      

rosasud
Peru

24 Mar 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I suggest you take a week off and go somewhere really nice. Spend a fortune while you are there and only worry about it when you get back.

25 Mar 2013     

irawinj
Malaysia

Hahaha...cunliffe...the cross-eyed cat. They don �t mention what types of help they asking for. How do we suppose to help? Funny... 

25 Mar 2013     

EstherLee76
Peru

I suggest a good diet, plenty of exericse and not paying too much attention to wise-cracking English teachers.

25 Mar 2013     

yanogator
United States

I suggest intensive therapy.

Bruce

25 Mar 2013     

alvalen
United States

I suggest you to click on the reply box, write something (even if you don �t see the mouse cursor) and tell us what �s your problem.

25 Mar 2013     

Catalina Sorina
Romania

I suggest you to have a nice cup of tea...

25 Mar 2013     

maryano30
Peru

DON �T WORRY. WHO HASN �T MADE A MISTAKE? HAVE A NICE DAY.BE HAPPY.

25 Mar 2013     

mercader11
Venezuela

I think you ought to do it 3 times a day for a long week every time you think you need for HELP and just in case it doesn �t work you try it again but 6 times a day now, until you feel you are getting over.
You are welcome

25 Mar 2013     

yanogator
United States

Now, mercader11, I can �t imagine why you think that would be good advice for this particular situation. 3 times a day is far too much, and 6 times a day might kill a person.

Bruce

25 Mar 2013