Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Using generators of the internet is that stealing worksheets ????????    

Using generators of the internet is that stealing worksheets ????????

Mietz
Germany

Just in case I somehow came acrosse saying, that the copyright rules are only tough on Mark�s page - I never meant to. I know we tend to ignore copyright rules everywhere. Mark�s just more specific about it and he keeps checking here - unlike many others it seems. Lucky us so far. ...

25 Jan 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, Mietz
A nice and fair comment
Anyway, these are the rules and, whenever or wherever there are rules they have to be respected.
As you said " Lucky us so far ... "
but when a task is well done I think it is our duty to respect it, more than everything.
I DO respect Mark�s work and I feel very uncomfortable when I see his work is not being respected, because, just my opinion, he gives us so many and wonderful things, that, definitely we can�t ask him anything more.
BTW, my students call him " Mark ", just as if he "is" a close friend.
Hugs
Olinda

25 Jan 2009     

Mietz
Germany

Hi Olinda,
I have to say - I really appreciate the resources at mes etc. - it�s just, that I really often have to adapt things, so I hardly use it anymore. I do respect all the work that Mark puts into that though. Hope I didn�t come across otherwise.
Anyway - hugs from Germany, too!
Mietz

25 Jan 2009     

< Previous   1    2