Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > PLEASE HELP!! Problem with my points!!    

PLEASE HELP!! Problem with my points!!

kales
Canada

PLEASE HELP!! Problem with my points!!

Hi,
I just downloaded my first worksheet. I checked some others but did not downloaded it. Now it says that I made 4 downloads...
I just have 5 points and I do not want to loose them for nothing :-(
Please help
Thank you
Karine

25 Jan 2009      

marileia
Greece

Hi kales,�

welcome to this great community!

I guess you haven�t understood how it works, so let me explain it to you.

When you get more than 30 points , either from only one upload or from more, you become a premium member, which means that everyday you can download 30 "new" contributions for free. Of course, if you want to download a previous contribution you can do so, but you lose one point for every download.

So, until you collect your first 30 points you need to become a premium member, you�d better not download anything!

I hope I helped you!

Have a nice evening!

Wink�

25 Jan 2009     

kales
Canada

Hi,
Well I knew all that already but thank you for answering anyway... What happened is that I clicked on the worksheet of this printable:

because I wanted to see a preview of the activity. But when I clicked on the picture of the worksheet, the computer asked me if I wanted to OPEN, SAVE or CANCEL the file. I clicked on cancel and my points were taken away even though I did not download the worksheet.
This is what made me quite frustrated...
Try it you will see...
Karine 

25 Jan 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Hi there, you can ONLY preview though the moving preview screen further down on the page of the link that you have given me when it opens.  If you click the download button to see it more that means you have actually downloaded it regardless if you click save, open or cancel. If you click on the worksheet then it is going to download also possibly from your description.
you can also preview the other pages as the numbers under the preview indicate how many pages there are. If you click on a number then you can preview that page also in the rolling preview screen.

Hope this helps you :-)

25 Jan 2009